Covid -19 Updates
Sping 2020 Season Cancelled
The CYLA board has officially cancelled the 2020 spring season. The board will reconvene in July to start discussing Fall and Spring 2021 seasons. If you signed up for the spring 2020 season, information for future season credit and refund was sent out to the e-mail you used to register on team snap. If you have any questions please contact us by e-mailing
Full CYLA announcement available at http://www.cyla.us/
High School - at this point in time with the current restrictions it is unclear if any high school summer league will be able to be played. We are waiting for restrictions to be lifted to allow us to be able to offer some kind of clinic or off season training/practice sessions. We anticipate before we can get back to full practice sessions we may be able to have small group clinic style practice sessions. We are ready to get players back on the field as soon as we can, and it will be extremely likely that we will have to be adaptive as we progress to deal with continually changing guidelines and regulations from the state, county and city officials.
Youth - we will look to host small group clinic style practice sessions as soon as restrictions are lifted enough to do so. We will need state, county and city clearence to be able to start having these and they likely will have some new requirements as related to social distancing guidelines. As we learn more we will communicate what this will look like.
We are hoping we are back to some level of normalcy by the time we get to the fall season and are able to compete in a full season for both our high school and youth programs. We anticipate there will be new guidelines we will have to follow to do this and are willing to adapt to any regulations we have to in order to be back on the field. If restrictions do not allow us to have a full fall season we will explore all opportunities available to us to offer whatever we are able to.